Water and/or smoke damage to carpets and upholstery gets worse over time if left unresolved. Quick action must be taken to restore your carpet. Mold and mildew won't wait to grow. Luckily, Anytime Restoration provides immediate and professional restoration of your residential or commercial carpeting and upholstery.
Call for a FREE Quote
Anytime Restoration Gets You Back in Business Quickly
Your satisfaction is our priority. At Anytime Restoration, we aim to make your situation stress free. After a disaster, there are a million things to be done. When working with us, don't worry about paperwork. We have you covered.
- For 24/7 emergency service, call (612) 254-9542
- Fast and professional clean-up for your home or business
- We work directly with your insurance provider so you don't have to
Your Emergency is Our Specialty
- Anytime Restoration has been cleaning carpets since 1991
- Professionally clean and sanitize all carpets and upholstery
- A thorough assessment of your carpet and upholstery damage
- Safe disposal of unsalvageable carpet and upholstery
- Hassle-free follow-through with all insurance providers
Anytime Restoration Recommends the Best Cleanup Option for You
Every scenario is different when restoring carpets. Certain procedures must be taken in certain situations for effective cleaning. When you call us, we optimize your procedure based on:
- Age and condition of your carpet
- Length of time carpet was exposed to water
- Type of water that caused damage (clean water, grey water, or hazardous water)
- The temperature of water (warm or hot water may affect the glue used to hold carpet fibers together)
Don't Put Yourself at Risk
Damaged carpet and upholstery may contain toxic or hazardous contaminants. Attempting to restore carpets yourself can result in further damage to the carpet.
- If it's not safe to stay in the building, get all family members and pets out immediately
- Wear a mask and gloves when handling items that may have been contaminated by mold
- Use caution when moving anything wet. Wet materials are heavy
- Ensure the problem area is properly ventilated
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.